- 10.30am Share and Testimony Service – Led by Christina
- 7.00pm Men’s Prayer – Church Lounge
- 8.00pm Service Leaders – Church Lounge
- 4.15pm Girls Club
- 7.30pm Glen View small group
- 8.00pm Clifton Road small Group
- 9.30am Parents & Toddlers
- 2.00pm Suzanne and David’s House Group
- 5.00pm Boys Club – school years 1-3
- 6.15pm Boys Club – school years 4-6
- 7.45pm Bowls Club
- 7.00pm Youth Club
- 10.45am Friday Fellowship - Mrs Pen Wilcox
- 12.15pm Lunch club
- 6.30pm Music Group Practice
Sunday 30th Daniel 1 – The God of Strength. Service Leader Suzanne
Hebrews 13:1-2New International Version (NIV)
13 Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. 2 Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.
Dates for your Diary
13th May - Child Protection Training
Session 1 – Level Two 9.30am – 12.30pm
Session 2 – Level Three 1.30pm – 4.30pm
See Mike for details
29th July – 4th August REVIVE 2017 – Ashburnham Place, East Sussex
Hastings Sierra Leone Friendship Link.....
• Inter school's football competition
Wednesday 24th May from1pm
St.Leonards Academy,Filsham Valley.
• Concert at St Matthews Church
Friday 26th May at 7pm
Sussex Brass / farewell to SL teachers plus other items.
• Music Quiz
Friday 15th September
St Paul's School.
( time to be confirmed )
• Event in St Mary in the Castle
Saturday 14th October
( more details to follow )
DUTY LEADER for this Sunday is Mick Climpson Please see him with all queries which need to be directed to the Leadership.
Please use the sheets in the Electrical Cupboard to report to the Deacons any non-urgent repairs needed. Please do not give them to the duty leader.
Please give all items for news to Mike by 7pm on Thursday 27th April