10.30am Easter Sunday Communion Service Matthew 28
Monday 17th Easter Monday
- 4.15pm Girls Club
- 6.00pm Puppets
- 7.30pm Glen View small group Sue and Robin’s
- 7.30pm Mount Pleasant Court
- 8.00pm Keith and Sue’s Small Group
- 9.30am Parents & Toddlers
- 2.00pm Suzanne and David’s House Group
- 5.00pm Boys Club – school years 1-3
- 6.15pm Boys Club – school years 4-6
- 7.45pm Bowls Club
- 7.00pm Youth Club
- 7.30pm Music Group Practice
- 10.00am Who let the dad’s out?
Sunday 23rd Sharing and Testimony Service led by Christina Carter (See below)
BMS Birthday Yvonne Thornely - Saturday 22nd April. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Yvonne, happy birthday to you. Hip, hip, horray!
Ephesians 2:8-10New International Version (NIV)
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Dates for your Diary
23 April our service will be a Sharing and Testimony time. Please come prepared with a Bible passage, or an experience of how God has worked in your life as we come and worship Our Risen Lord together. Any queries, please speak to Christina who will be leading the service that day. NOW OVER TO YOU
13th May - Child Protection Training
- Session 1 – Level Two 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Session 2 – Level Three 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- See Mike for details
29th July – 4th August REVIVE 2017 – Ashburnham Place, East Sussex
Hastings Sierra Leone Friendship Link.....
• Inter school's football competition
Wednesday 24th May from1pm
St.Leonards Academy,Filsham Valley.
• Concert at St Matthews Church
Friday 26th May at 7pm
Sussex Brass / farewell to SL teachers plus other items.
• Music Quiz
Friday 15th September
St Paul's School.
( time to be confirmed )
• Event in St Mary in the Castle
Saturday 14th October
( more details to follow )
DUTY LEADER for this Sunday is Harriet Eldridge Please see her with all queries which need to be directed to the Leadership.
Please use the sheets in the Electrical Cupboard to report to the Deacons any non-urgent repairs needed. Please do not give them to the duty leader.
Please give all items for news to Mike by 7pm on Thursday 20th April